A fellow blogger, panaderos, tag me to do this. I found out this meme has been circulating for sometimes now. Like a chain-letter with a different twist, it’s getting-to-know-you-better kind of twist.
1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was doing the exact thing I’m doing right now. I am one of the pioneers of this project which started in 1992. A government agency similar to NTC in the Philippines, it monitors frequencies (legal and illegal) used in the Kingdom. My job is to design and implement software to control instruments used in monitoring and calibration. Before that, I worked in a satellite project akin to our Pinugay Earth Station in the Philippines.
2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
1. Set an appointment with our daughter’s pediatrician.
2. Make my rounds in the office to see if “all system go”.
3. Read the news online.
4. Visit my blog and all the other blogs in my “Pasyalan” list.
5. Answer this tag.
3. SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Lays potato chip
2. Growers peanuts (garlic flavor)
4. French fries
4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED:
1. Kalibo, Aklan
2. Manila City
3. Moonwalk, Paranaque
4. Makati City
5. Riyadh, KSA
5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
I’ve never think of that since my financial target is only in millions, but anyway here goes:
1. Go back home.
2. Give 10 million each to my brother and sister.
3. Send my nephews and nieces to any prestigious school they want.
4. Be a patron to all foundation that caters to the old ages and orphans.
5. Run for Mayor, then Governor and then President and try if I can get rid of all these anomalies in the government and the twisted mindset of our society (wish lang naman eh).
6. PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW MORE ARE:
I’d like to know more about some interesting people but most of them don’t have blogs. So I’ll tag those who have:
1. Ka Rolly
4. Jon Limyap