Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Precious

Good things happen to those who wait.

I’ve seen my parents’ sacrifices so they could provide the best things they could muster to prepare their children in facing the real world. I thus made it a point to secure my “needs” first before I start my own family. That’s why I married late in life.

Ang mahirap, hindi ka-agad kami na biyaya-an nang supling. Kahit namuti na ang nguso nang kabiyak ko sa kahahalik sa ina-alikabok na rebolto ng mga santong nakatago sa kasulok-sulokan nang simbahan sa Quiapo.

It paid off after five years, several consultations and an ample sum from our savings. We finally got our little angel. She just turned three last February.


It's all worth it. I can't put a price tag to the joy she gave us each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment